- Main article: Steelheart (Book)
We are first introduced to Megan as the newest member of the Reckoners. She's roughly around the same age as David Charleston, who becomes attracted to her, despite her sour disposition towards him.
In the Steelheart, she is working with the group to bring down Steelheart . However, during an attack, she dies, much to the dismay of The Reckoners. But it's later revealed that Megan is indeed an Epic as David discovers her very much alive and walking.
- Main article: Firefight (Book)
We then discover that Megan is can pull people elements, including people and Epics, from parallel universes, namely an Epic named Firefight, who has the opposite abilities to Megan.
Megan is described as attractive, with "nice curves," and blonde hair. She is said to be almost the same height as David.
- Reincarnation - if Megan dies, she can reincarnate herself in a flash of shining light, as she displayed as the end of "Firefight". This ability might have some affect on her memories. This ability makes her a High Epic
- Dimension Manipulation - this ability was first thought to be illusions. However, in "Firefight", Megan revealed she can extract shadows of things and people from other realities, much like the "other Firefight". One flaw to this ability is the shadows are destroyed in the light of fire.
- Dimension Shadow extract - She can pull people and epics from other realities. She can manipulate them for combat, despite being almost like illusions. They can also fool any security sensor system. The person she always pulled was "Firefight".
Megan's weakness is fear of death by fire. This resulted when she nearly died when her home was burned down.